CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Lagoon

So on Wednesday we went to Lagoon. And Marckee decided that she wanted to go on a new rides so she went on The Fire Dragon and then she thought that, that ride was really fun so she went again! Then we got her on the Cliff Hanger then the Samri and she loved all of those rides until she got on Wicked!!! So she decided to go and then when we get on the ride we are getting buckled in and Marckee starts to cry and so one of the workers come and ask me if she is ok and if she wants to get off and i said no she is fine so we are going up that great big hill she closed her eyes and going down the hill she opened her eyes and was freaked out and we will most likley never get her on it again.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Marckee, I am so glad you at least tried it. Charly I think you're so funny, "No she's fine" Speaking for her, she'll stay on. You guys are too cute.

The Sharp's (mostly Mindy) said...

Calee cried on a few rides and I told the workers the same thing.

Ashleigh said...

Nice one Charly! You crack me up. I am glad you survived Marckee!